Business Development Manager – South Asia Achilles Group Limited
Achilles Group Limited provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Business Development Manager – South Asia which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Achilles Group Limited
Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:29:48 GMT
Purpose of the role
To drive revenue by acquisition of new Buyer Accounts in selected market verticals (primarily Oil and Gas, Mining, Utilities) within South Asia territory (primary markets Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia). Progress existing sales pipeline and develop new pipeline across South Asia through building of professional networks and identification and development of new prospects. Actively promote the value of Achilles’ product proposition and community approach in order to drive change of behaviour in customer base. To deliver a stable and sustainable revenue pipeline based on a mid and long term sales cycle with a view of positioning Achilles a leading supplier of supplier risk assessment service in relevant industries.
Anticipates market trends by in depth research and identifies potential profitable opportunities
Develops an in depth understanding of Achilles community model and is able to articulate its value add proposition clearly
Understands strategic fit of targeted commercial opportunities and acts accordingly
Identifies C Level stakeholders in the organisation and develops a strategy to influence them
Builds needs using consultative selling skills
Influences the customer’s supplier selection process
Assesses the profitability/probability of the opportunity in order to allocate appropriate resources
Uses internal network to develop appropriate and profitable solution design
Presents powerful, persuasive and profitable proposals that are focused on delivering value to the customer and profit for Achilles
Negotiates a win/win deal
Develops Achilles reputation within customer organisation
Prioritises commercial opportunities to reach profitable growth targets
Knowledge and Skills
- In depth understanding/experience of either Oil and Gas, Mining or Utilities industries in South Asia
- Existing experience of selling value add solutions to selected verticals
- Minimum 5 years selling experience (ideally in IT services, Information management or Procurement)
- Ability to successfully manage relationships at C level level
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple internal resources such as Customer Onboarding, P&S, Marketing and PMO.
- Ability to convincingly articulate the benefits of Achilles’ community model to clients
- Exceptional new business generating skills such as industry prospecting, identifying key stakeholders with accounts, cold calling, influencing and driving new behaviours
- Ability to present powerful, persuasive and profitable proposals
- Understanding of tender and bid process
- Strong ability to negotiate to achieve win-win situations and to close the deal
- Fluent Bhasa and English
Desired behavioral competencies
Dynamic and self driven
Acts on own initiative, strongly independent
Professional, mature and trustworthy approach
Ability to command respect from clients and internal stakeholders
Flexible and adaptable
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified