Customer Service Executives – English & Bahasa Malaysia Speaking Agoda
Agoda provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Customer Service Executives – English & Bahasa Malaysia Speaking which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Thu, 04 Dec 2014 12:06:15 GMT
Agoda Company Pte Ltd (Agoda.com) is a leading Asia-based, online hotel reservations company, which specializes in securing the lowest discount hotel prices. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. The multinational staff of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- Must have excellent written and spoken skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Fresh graduates are encouraged
- Must be available immediately or with short notice
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Flexible to work on shift rotation anytime from 6am to 12 midnight
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What we offer:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary package ranging above market rate
- Monthly allowance, overtime and subsidized parking rates
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations (Bangkok, Budapest)
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location : KL Sentral
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE ,
we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the iCIMS portal.
Candidate CV’s not submitted through our iCIMS portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified