Business Development Group Manager Avanade
Avanade provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Business Development Group Manager which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:51:00 GMT
Business Development Group Manager(Job Number: 28938)
The Business Development Group Manager is responsible for generating sales and driving revenue through prospecting, acquiring, developing, and expanding customer relationships. He/she provides leadership and program oversight, which includes account planning and management, territory planning, pipeline development and sales management. This position also is responsible for developing partner relationships and overseeing competitor intelligence research and reporting. Responsible for optimizing cross-functional teams to achieve stated objectives.
The primary responsibilities of the BD are to:
Generating business leads to achieve short and long term revenue and profitable growth through:
- Executing on Business Development programs (contact management, demand generation programs, etc.)
- Leveraging Strategic Partners (Microsoft and Accenture)
- Developing and executing a Business Development Strategy
- Develop and maintain a high level understanding of:
- Avanade Offerings
- Microsoft product suite and implementation services for those products
- Accenture industry solutions
- Local competitive environment
- Manage overall Business Development process from pre to post-sales
- Develop Territory and Account plans and execute against them
- Support Regional Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings that lead to accelerated business closure
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline through the Customer Relationship Management System including support for Area Opportunity Pipeline Management Meetings, Forecasting, Opportunity Management, and Business and Technical Proposal Reviews
- Support Regional Marketing Programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and market demand generation involving media, analysts and active participation in the IT community by our technical consultants
- Proposal creation and delivery (written and oral participation with engagement team).
Provides strategic direction in the following focus areas:
- Account Planning
- Account Management
- Territory Planning
- Opportunity Pursuit/Sales
- Parent/Partner Relationships
- Sales Management
- Competitor Intelligence
15+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience and 8 + years consulting or related services sales experience with Microsoft products.
8+ years of management experience.
Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing recommended.
- Proven successful technology sales manager experience.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of the concepts around Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ‘Customer Focus’.
- Strong technical and Business acumen.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
Capability Group: Sales
Avanade Core Competencies and Behaviors:
Customer Focus; Embracing Change; Teamwork; Realizing results the Avanade way; Technical passion; Interpersonal awareness
At Avanade we place great importance on understanding your background and expertise that align to our Competencies and Behaviors during the interview process.
For more information on the Avanade core competencies, behaviors, skill families and how you can prepare prior to interviews, please go to http://www.avanade.com/competencies
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified