Account assistant Awangsa Bina Sdn Bhd
Awangsa Bina Sdn Bhd provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Account assistant which will be placed in Selangor
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Awangsa Bina Sdn Bhd
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 22:00:53 GMT
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist the Senior Accounts / Administrative Executive or Accounts / Administrative Executive on accounting and administrative activities of the company.
2. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH management system.
3. To comply with legal and other requirements applicable to the organization.
4. To carry out daily collection and issuance of official receipts, bank-in and collection report.
5. To carry out bank reconciliation, data entry, updating records and maintaining of accounting records.
6. To carry out all administrative activities including office security and maintenance.
7. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
1. Degree / Diploma in Account.
2. Minimum experience of 1 year for Degree holders and 3 years for Diploma holders.
3. Well versed in Account.
4. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
5. Good interpersonal communication and able to communicate with all levels.
6. Computer literate.
Job Type: Executive
Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2014
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified