Assistant Branch Manager Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad – Agrobank
Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad – Agrobank provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Assistant Branch Manager which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Bank Pertanian Malaysia Berhad – Agrobank
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 20:25:17 GMT
(Location: All States)
Branch Operation & Management
- Supervise services team by ensuring banking operations activities are properly carried out
- Supervise support team by ensuring office, credit and financial administrative are properly carried out
- Assist in promoting products offered by Agrobank
- Develop and maintain of network business contacts
Customer Service Management
- Proactively conduct cross selling to walk in customers
- Assist and ensure staff offers quality and best customer service
- Maintain a good relationship with main depositor customers
- Maintain a good understanding of Business Centre and other departments in all areas of Operations
- Monitor and supervise activation of dormant accounts
- Resolve all operations related complaint
- Perform checker function in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Solution system
- Perform responsibilities under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (AMLA), Bank Negara Malaysia guidelines and procedures related
- Perform other duties as directed by the Management and Regional Manager from time to time
- As Compliance & Risk / BCM liaison representative for the Branch
- Lead, motivate and coach operations team to achieve set target and standards
- Identify and propose training needs for services and support staff
- Ensure rotation of jobs for staff development
- Degree in Business Studies / other related disciplines with 2 years banking operations or any equivalent
- Proven track record in Branch sales, operations, customer service and extensive credit knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to maintain good rapport with customers and peers
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Third language is an added advantage
Interested candidates are invited to forward detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted not later than 13th January 2015.
Kindly indicate the position applied for the subject of the email.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified