Business Development Executive Chartered Institute Of Management Accountants
Chartered Institute Of Management Accountants provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Business Development Executive which will be placed in Malaysia
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Chartered Institute Of Management Accountants
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:16:32 GMT
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
CIMA SOUTH EAST ASIA & AUSTRALASIA
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of Management Accountants, with more than 218,000 members and students operating in 173 countries, working at the heart of business. CIMA members and students work in industry, commerce, public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join our team, based at our offices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the acquisition of new students and student growth in Malaysia, together with supporting the activities that lead to the conversion of members and its growth in Malaysia. You will also be accountable for supporting the retention and progression of all recruited students in Malaysia in line with CIMA’s regional strategy.
- Manage prospects leading to successful student recruitments
- Maintain relationships and provide support to tuition providers and university partners
- Carry out marketing presentations, marketing plans, events and exhibitions
- Implement retention and progression activities
- Provide administrative support in relation to day to day activities of the department
- Maintain and update database of key contacts
- Provide relevant inputs to improving internal processes and developing the market strategy
- Handle customers’ queries, where relevant
- Managing relationship with relevant partners
- Delivery of students and members target
- Maintain student attrition at levels indicated based on regional strategy
- Achieving student progression rates defined by the regional strategy for the relevant markets
- Providing information timely and accurately
- Any other relevant responsibilities, as required
It is essential that the Business Development Executive will need to possess:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight datelines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Good project management skills
- High level of initiative – a strong self-starter
- High work ethic & target oriented
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing or a business-related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in business development and/or marketing or related areas
- Working experience in education or professional bodies is an added advantage
- Excellent command in English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
A more detailed job description will be available to those candidates who believe they have the skills and experience to make a significant impact in this role.
CIMA offer a very competitive salary and benefits package dependent upon skills and level of experience.
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we are likely to receive we regret that we are are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant. If we have not made contact with you within 2 weeks of the closing date you have not been selected for interview on this occasion.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified