Business Analyst – Product Development, Tech Banking CIMB GROUP
CIMB GROUP provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Business Analyst – Product Development, Tech Banking which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:25:59 GMT
- Elicit, analyse and translate the requirements with clarity and completeness.
- Prepare user requirement document, review functional and technical specifications submitted by the vendors. Prepare signoff from various stakeholders.
- Assisting in preparation of ITSC/Budget Approval Paper/Business Case.
- Plan, monitor and provide status update on projects assigned.
- Responsible and accountable on the overall delivery of the project, escalate issues and ensure quality delivery.
- Acts as a single point to communicate with user requirement and provide single point of contact for IT and vendors. Negotiates with vendors on the costing, delivery and levels of service
- Provides timely signoff on key milestones, reviews and executes project plan
- Document the changes and prepare documentation or procedures for new project or enhancement
- Prepare or/and review UAT test plan/scope and scripts.
- Perform UAT, verify results and output for the UAT conducted to ensure completeness and quality delivery.
- Work in a team to ensure rollout according to deadline
- Provide coordination point for all incoming and escalation production request from all other sections and departments related to Internet Banking
- Provide training to Call Centre and other groups prior to launching a new service or enhancements
- Develop, maintain and drive for continuous improvement to be made to the front-end and back-end processes of Internet and Mobile Banking.
- Assist other departments in assessing their user requirement, enhancement initiatives or change request.
>Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills – good command of English is essential.
>A good team player with positive attitude and strong communication skill.
>Understanding of systems engineering concepts and system development life cycle.
>The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
>Business case development.
> Modeling techniques and methods.
>Minimum 2-4 years experience in the area of business analysis and project management with overall 4-6 years of working experience.
>Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements and managing stakeholders.
> Proven ability to develop, document and maintain operational policies and procedures, including the designing and documenting detailed process flows, and the development of operational performance and quality metric standards and reports.
>Proven experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
>Knowledge of banking industry, preferably Internet and Mobile Banking preferred.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or have the required work permit or visa to work in Malaysia.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified