Trust Officer CIMB GROUP
CIMB GROUP provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Trust Officer which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:23:59 GMT
• Ability to work independently and provide corporate secretarial and advisory support to company clients.
• Ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements and guidelines with clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks and non-compliances.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including GST tax filing.
-Desired Skills and Experience
-Able to speak fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia as the applicant will be communicating with overseas clients and local authorities.
-Labuan FSA approved Trust Officer preferred.
-Good interpersonal skills in dealing with clients, associates and manage staffs.
-Possess at least a Professional Certificate (STEP/ICSA/ACCA) / Bachelor’s Degree in -Accounting / Law or equivalent.
-Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants / associate or fellow of any association of bankers, insurers or company secretaries are encouraged to apply.
-At least 5 years of working experiences in company’s secretarial practice / banking industry is preferred.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified