Lead Game Programmer – Kuala Lumpur Codemasters
Codemasters provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Lead Game Programmer – Kuala Lumpur which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 14:53:42 GMT
Our highly successful studio in the centre of Kuala Lumpur is advancing into mobile game creation and is looking for a Lead Game Programmer to join their incredibly talented new team.
Within our expansion we are seeking the best talent with a passion for games to develop exciting new IP. This is the perfect opportunity to join at the very start of the project alongside an extremely dedicated and talented core team.
General Overview of the position:
Writing clean, optimized and scalable code for games that will run on iOS & Android devices.
Each staff member is to help shape the game using rapid development processes, and maximising its potential drawing from established analytics
- Lead the day to day management of the programming team.
- Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production, QA engineers)
- Prepare task schedules for programming team in conjunction with Programmers, other Leads, Producers and Project Planning Manager.
- Monitor and progress tasks schedules for programming team in conjunction with Producer & Project Planning manager as appropriate.
- Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
- Responsible for production of technical specifications (Technical Design) based on the game design document for the project.
- Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
- B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA or equivalent
- 4-8 years of programming experience
- Must have created at least 3 games 3D game programming experience is required
- Experience using C# for 3D development
- Experience integrating custom 3D assets in Unity 3D
- Solid understanding of data structures.
- Ability to produce clean, easy to follow code.
- Should be passionate about games
- Should be a team player with never give up attitude
- Solid understanding of 3D Mathematics for game development.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Good organisation and time management skills
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified