Associate / Senior Associate DBS Bank Ltd, Labuan Branch (Kuala Lumpur Office)
DBS Bank Ltd, Labuan Branch (Kuala Lumpur Office) provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Associate / Senior Associate which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
DBS Bank Ltd, Labuan Branch (Kuala Lumpur Office)
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:35:00 GMT
To manage account relationships with assigned Corporate Clients and timely execution of client mandates for business development and cross selling of DBS group’s full range of products and services.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Global Relationship Manager (GRM) for Malaysia institutional investors and local banks as well as Relationship Manager (RM) for other Financial Institutions based in Malaysia.
- Work closely with Financial Institutions (FI) / Institutional Investors (II) RM teams and various product teams at DBS Singapore HO and the regional DBS locations to drive FI / II relationship development and sales eff ort.
- Grow revenue though new clients’ acquisition, deepening of wallet size of existing clients, cross-selling of key products such as GTS trade / cash / custody, treasury as well as other products.
- Perform regular client calls to achieve revenue growth objective and deepen client relationship.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients’ needs and good knowledge of our Bank’s products by working closely with product / credit partners in providing suitable banking solutions to our clients.
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of credit related matters of new / existing clients and clients’ requirements, acquire good knowledge of our internal credit policies and other relevant internal requirements, so as to be able to work effectively with the RM / FI Credit Management team in Singapore Head Office on credit dependent solutions for clients.
- Possess and develop good knowledge and insights to the Malaysian institutional investors sector; in particular funds, insurance, broker dealers and other IIs; and able to provide, share and articulate such knowledge / insights with the Singapore HO FI team covering the Malaysian FI / II market.
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets for the assigned portfolio.
- Tertiary education qualification preferred with 5 – 7 years’ relevant experience as Relationship Manager covering insti tuti onal investors
- Good knowledge of Treasury, Cash Management and Credit solutions
- Strong sense of ownership of results
- Open minded but anchored with professional integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful individual with strong initiatives and positive attitude who is also a team player
- Previous experience covering financial institutions clients is an advantage
Remuneration package will commensurate with qualifications & experiences.
Interested applicants please write / email your comprehensive resume with a photograph before
31 October 2014 to : -
DBS Bank Ltd., Labuan Branch
(Kuala Lumpur Office),
Unit 08-01, Menara Keck Seng
203 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
(Attn: HR Department)
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified