Human Capital Consulting Director – Opportunities in Malaysia Deloitte
Deloitte provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Human Capital Consulting Director – Opportunities in Malaysia which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:53:43 GMT
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte Southeast Asia comprises of over 250 partners and more than 6,000 professionals in 23 office locations. The subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd combine their technical expertise and deep industry knowledge to deliver consistent high quality services to companies in the region.
The Human Capital Director will be required to work with the Human Capital Director develop and lead a team to identify and develop opportunities and to deliver in accordance with the Deloitte Global Human Capital methodologies, toolsets and technology.
The Human Capital Director will be required to work with the Human Capital Partner to:
- Recruit, lead, develop, manage and appraise a team of Human Capital professionals.
- Develop and enhance local capabilities in accordance with the Human Capital related propositions within Deloitte
- Develop and manage key Human Resources and Strategic Human Capital related relationships within Singapore for all target accounts. Create meaningful relationships through the relevant hierarchies with decision-makers at all target accounts
- Identify, pursue, and lead in the delivery of engagements across the Banking, Capital Market & Securities and Insurance sectors
- Lead in the development of eminence and market presence in Singapore leveraging global and regional initiatives to position Deloitte as the market leader in the provision of Human Capital related engagements
- Support the Consulting Team in Singapore through participation in the identification, scoping and delivery of the People and Change elements of Deloitte’s major change programs
- Participate in the leadership of the Singapore Consulting team acting as a peer and a mentor for the development of core Consulting capabilities across the team, regardless of competence or industry focus.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Preferred: Deloitte Knowledge
- Preferred: Asia Pacific experience
- 10+ years of experience, preferably within Financial Services, but definitely as a Human Capital practitioner or consultant with a solid track-record of commercial success. Experience should also include showing versatility in developing major accounts, i.e. expanding existing as well as creating new revenue streams.
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- Highly experienced Project Management professional, having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrable and successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems
- Possess strong business development orientation and astute business acumen
- Experience in working across complex matrix environments, the ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive. Preferably should have previous international assignment experience, if not from Asia-Pacific.
- Strong track-record in effectively developing market credibility in a timely manner, preferably the candidate has already had sustained examples as being recognized as a go-to-person within across markets for thought-leadership and market eminence and commentary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
Qualifications & Education
- MBA from a well recognized business school or Master in Finance, Economics or related majors is preferred
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified