Graduate Engineer – Project Management Dialog Group
Dialog Group provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Graduate Engineer – Project Management which will be placed in Petaling
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Tue, 03 Mar 2015 11:23:52 GMT
DIALOG GROUP BERHAD is a public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia and one of Malaysia’s leading integrated specialist technical services providers to the oil, gas and petrochemical industry. We are a global Malaysian company currently operating in several countries overseas i.e. in Asia, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and The United States of America.
At Dialog, we recognize that our employees are our important assets. In line with our expansion plans, we are looking for suitable candidates who seek challenging and exciting careers to fill the following positions.
To attach with project management team. To review, manage and ensure all project related task are completed and succesfully delivered.
• To review and identify engineering design, drawing, requirement, submission to ensure compliance to project requirement
• To liaise with fabricator/vendor to ensure material delivery and fabrication works are completed on time
• To involve in technical evaluation from bidding stage until award stage to ensure all necessary materials are purchased
• To prepare PR, RFQ, ITB and subcontracting work packages for procurement so that all material ordering process are completed and does not impact delivery dates to the site
• To participate and to support in commissioning works and final document compilation for project completion
• To monitor and report progress in the areas of engineering and material delivery
• To identify and to highlight critical delays and propose logical mitigation plans to the supervisor
• To report to the senior project coordinator and support project execution to minimise project challenges/issues to ensure minimal impact on project delivery timeline
• To coordinate and liaise with construction team for equipment and material delivery, specification, and clarification
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Civil & Structural, Chemical) with a minimum 2.70 CGPA or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, creative, good analytical mind, self-starter and ready to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to start immediately
- Willing to be based at project site all over Malaysia
- Only fresh graduates will be considered for the position
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified