Technician (Electrical) (Based at Senai, Johor) EASTERN PRETECH (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD (JG)
EASTERN PRETECH (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD (JG) provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Technician (Electrical) (Based at Senai, Johor) which will be placed in Johor Bahru
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
EASTERN PRETECH (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD (JG)
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:44:25 GMT
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Requirements: – Certificate / Diploma in Electrical.
- Minimum 2 years experience in electrical work.
Lowest Qualification: Other Certifications
Closing Date: 2015-02-22
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified