Principal Consultant – Malaysia Environmental Resource Management
Environmental Resource Management provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Principal Consultant – Malaysia which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Environmental Resource Management
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 18:28:47 GMT
ERM is seeking an energetic, self-starting Principal Technical Risk & Process Safety Consultant to join our rapidly expanding consulting firm in Malaysia.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 5,000 people in over 40 countries working out of more than 150 offices. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. Over the past five years we have worked for more than 50 per cent of the Global Fortune 500 delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
To find out more about ERM please visit
An exciting opportunity currently exists in our growing Kuala Lumpur office to become part of our growing team of world class risk consultants undertaking projects in SE Asia and worldwide.
We are seeking a Principal Technical Risk & Process Safety Consultants to help grow the business in the field of Process Safety, Risk and Reliability Assessment and with the potential to become one of our top consultants.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise in hazard identification and risk assessment studies (including HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, QRA, and RAM studies) for process plants in the field of Oil and Gas (including Offshore), Refinery, Chemicals, EPC and Petrochemicals.
The position also requires an energetic candidate who is motivated to travel on a regular basis.
- Provide technical expertise to Risk and Safety projects
- Provide technical mentoring to team members
- Ensure projects are planned and programmed to deliver the agreed outputs to the client on time, on budget and to ERM’s stringent quality standards
- Mentor and develop junior team members to become world class consultants
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Chemical Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience in Leading Safety / Risk assessments, HAZOPs/HAZIDs, SIL assessments, reliability & availability studies, QRAs, formal safety assessments and development of HSE cases in the oil & gas, petrochemical and power industries
- Proven ability to develop business in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Power sectors will be an advantage
- Proven project management skills and strong commercial acumen
- Strong leadership skills with a keen interest to develop and mentor consultants
- Ability to travel regularly
- Applications from fresh graduates are welcome and will be considered for more junior positions.
- Those with relevant experiences and qualifications will be considered for the post of Principal Risk Consultants.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified