Manager, Group Corporate Communications Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad
Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Manager, Group Corporate Communications which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad
Fri, 07 Nov 2014 21:33:11 GMT
- Lead and develop strategic internal communications messaging for FGV and its group of companies
- Formulate policies and drive internal employee engagement initiatives in alignment with the company’s transformation and strategic priorities
- create and develop fresh messaging in various resources, according to brand and meet organisational standards to maintain and promote the positive image of FGV
- Develop a comprehensive CSR strategy and plan for the organisation
- Conduct research, formulate policies and detailed plans as well as build relationships with partner organisations. Implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities
- Supervise and attend to incoming visits from industry stakeholders, academia, government, affiliates and partners. Provide the supporting materials for incoming visits including but not limited to presentations, speaker information kits, collaterals and multimedia requirements
- Develop, plan and manage the department’s budget Perform any other duties as and when required by the Head of Division / Department
- Degree in Mass Communications or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the related field
- Possess relevant experience in CSR
- Sound experience to develop and manage the internal knowledge and resource centre
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, energetic and resourceful
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced business environment
Interested candidates are invited to submit their comprehensive CV with a recent photo before 22 November 2014 to:
Head of Staffing & Talent Acquisition
FELDA GLOBAL VENTURES HOLDINGS BERHAD (800165-P)
Group Human Resource
Level 42, Menara Felda, Platinum Park
No. 11, Persiaran KLCC
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Candidates may also send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.feldaglobal.com .
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified