Assistant Manager, OD and Talent Management Gamuda Berhad
Gamuda Berhad provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Assistant Manager, OD and Talent Management which will be placed in Selangor
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 03:12:13 GMT
Purpose of Job / Job Summary
- Assist the Head of OD and TM in managing the various organizational development and talent management processes and improvement activities.
- Manage and in charge the organization’s graduate and talent program activities and ensure that the program is implemented accordingly.
- create and implement development programs that support the organization’s succession planning objectives.
- Collaborate with various units within HR team and business unit in planning, coordinating, and carrying out organizational development and talent management related activities.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
A. Talent Management:
a. Be in charge of the organization’s talent and graduate programs by collaborating with respective HR Partners and line managers to ensure that the program is implemented accordingly.
b. Identify and apply suitable assessment tools and methods for talent and graduate candidate selection and screening.
c. Partner with various business units to design and propose key role career ladders, career planning and the necessary development activities.
d. Make the necessary improvements and updates on the talent and graduate programs through collaboration with various business units.
e. Keep close contact with talents and organize follow-up and feedback sessions to make sure that their development plan is properly implemented.
f. Conduct talent analysis and identify potential talent related issues within the organization. Present the findings and propose possible solutions.
g. Identify and propose improvement to current talent management process and practices.
B. Succession Planning & High Potential Development
a. Manage the overall succession planning processes and exercise.
b. Assist the Head of OD and TM in making the necessary improvements to the processes.
c. Facilitate the high potential and succession planning discussions and meetings.
d. Work in partnership with HR Partners, business leaders and GPC in the selection and management of high potentials and successors.
e. Work closely with line leaders to develop career development plan for high potentials and successors and constantly monitor their progress.
f. Collaborate with HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify and develop key leadership succession strategy for the business.
g. Perform talent gap analysis and propose strategy to build and develop the organization’s talent pipeline.
h. Ensure that development plan for high potentials and successors are implemented correctly.
C. Other Responsibilities
a. Provide assistance where required in the design and implementation of organizational development initiatives.
b. Keep abreast with the latest development in the areas of Organizational Development and Talent Management.
c. Be involved in assignments/ projects assigned from time to time.
Person Specifications Qualifications:
A degree from a reputable and recognized university. Qualification in Psychology and Organizational Development will be an added advantage.
- Experience in talent management
- Experience/exposure in employee engagement/change management
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written in English and ideally Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong numerical and statistical analysis skills.
- Software skills: Strong Excel and good Power Point skills.
- Presentation and Facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a strong team player.
- Ability to build trust easily and an effective communicator.
- Positive attitude.
- Creative and think out-of-the-box.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified