Sr Engineering Program Manager Honeywell
Honeywell provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Sr Engineering Program Manager which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:58:38 GMT
Description for Regional Project Manager:
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Regional Project Manager within UOP’s Gas Processing & Hydrogen Engineering, Services, & Equipment Group located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The Regional Project Manager is accountable for working with regional sales teams to develop major gas processing projects at the proposal phase, as well as developing project execution plans for sold projects. The Regional Project Manager will lead execution project teams, including execution project managers and skill engineering groups through the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning of assigned projects. The Regional Project Manager will monitor project progress and develop corrective action plans (as required), and ensure successful achievement of all project cost, schedule, quality, and safety objectives. The Regional Project Manager will report to the Director of Gas Processing & Hydrogen in the Engineering, Services & Equipment group.
UOP LLC, headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, USA, is a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, process plants, and consulting services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries. UOP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc. and is part of Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group.
Primary Direct Accountabilities:
• Provide technical support to UOP Sales representatives at the project development phase
• Work directly with global engineering, sales and marketing personnel in developing fixed price proposals
• Identify potential commercial, technical, and/or logistical issues and develop alternative action plans to maintain cost, schedule, quality, and safety expectations
• Manage projects with budgets typically ranging from $ 10 – 100+ million
• Develop and implement project-specific project execution and quality plans within the framework of an established project delivery work process
• Assume overall project accountability, which includes managing the customer interface, and directing/coordinating personnel assigned to perform the execution project management, detailed engineering design, procurement, fabrication, delivery, installation and commissioning for the assigned project(s)
• Set-up and maintain project controls utilizing established internal/external reporting procedures
Primary Indirect Accountabilities:
• Lead and/or assist review of project specific specifications and requirements during the project development phase prior to the successful sale of a project
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engineering is required.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in the design, procurement, or project management of delivered mechanical equipment or equipment systems (modular) in the gas processing, petroleum refining, and/or petrochemical industries is required
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in a direct project management role responsible for fabrication and construction services (equipment build and install) of refinery, petrochemical and/or gas processing projects in excess of $10M in scope
• Strong leadership and multi-tasking skills are required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
• The ability to travel approximately 25% to 50% annually to fabrication shops, customer offices, detailed engineering offices, and customer sites around the world is required
• Proficiency with MS Office applications is required
• Strong familiarity with project scheduling is required
• Familiarity and experience with site construction management is required
• Ability to work well in a team environment is required
• Familiarity and experience on offshore FPSO and Platform projects is a plus
• Experience with gas processing packaged plants is a plus
• PMP certification is a plus.
• Regional candidates are encouraged to apply
to learn more about Honeywell Performance Materials & Technology’s business.
what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our
One Honeywell Culture
video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join
to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities,
news and more. For more information, please visit our
University Relations Requisition
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified