Front Desk Receptionist Hotel Mimosa Melaka
Hotel Mimosa Melaka provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Front Desk Receptionist which will be placed in Melaka
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Hotel Mimosa Melaka
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:16:06 GMT
To check-in & check-out guests at the front desk or reception.
Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
Preferably able to start work immediately.
Must be willing to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays.
Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Must be confident, matured and presentable.
Positive working attitude, compromise and pleasant personality.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
Full-Time positions available.
Familiar with night audit procedure is an added advantage
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or WALK IN FOR INTERVIEW
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Non-Executive
- Experience Level:
- Category: Tourism/Hotels
- Job Location:
- Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2015
- Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified