Mobile Banker (CardsPIL) – Johor Bahru HSBC
HSBC provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Mobile Banker (CardsPIL) – Johor Bahru which will be placed in Johor Bahru
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:12:26 GMT
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in meeting customer needs by offering the right products through the right channels to the right customer segments, thereby maximising value and business revenue. Responsible for achieving sales and revenue targets and implementing distribution strategy, the team drives the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our
Sales, Distribution and Business Development
team in the role of
Mobile Banker – Cards & Personal Loans
, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Mobile Banker (Cards and Personal Loans), the individual is responsible for generating income through acquisition of credit card/personal loan sales as core products and cross-selling other range of other Retail Banking and
Wealth Management products and services.
- Responsible for consistently meeting individual sales targets and strive to achieve the sales targets.
- Working together with Team Leader/Managers to plan sales activities.
- Adheres to strict discipline and performs administration works such as Daily log in attendance and submission of daily sales reports.
- Actively work and participate on CEPS, road shows, E3 counters, blitz, bon on own effort or working together with other team members to achieve the desired sales result.
- Responsible in implementing all service improvement measures and initiatives developed by the Bank within the stipulated timeframe set.
- Acts as an liaison with internal departments/other branches to meet customer’s needs/demands and to provide quality service to these customers.
- Works closely with the Team Leader/Manager on complaints and actively participates in solving the matter by providing accurate information, solutions and alternatives.
- Ensures all operational procedures are maintained within stipulated guidelines/regulations, audit requirements, compliance and other procedure manuals pertaining to the job.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in sales related industry
- Financial Industry sales experience will be an advantage
- Minimum a diploma. Degree would be added advantage.
- Sales experience in Credit Cards, Personal Loans or other bank products
- Experience in a direct sales environment would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified