Premium Banker – Bintulu Branch HSBC
HSBC provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Premium Banker – Bintulu Branch which will be placed in Bintulu
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:59:16 GMT
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our
Retail Banking and Wealth Management
team in the role of
working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- Achieve your personal RBWM performance metrics.
- Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face or at the telephone.
- Effective use of tools and information to drive customer service delivery and RBWM performance.
- In conjunction with your wider team build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based.
- Establish and agree customer contact strategies in line with Group operating models.
- Fully utilise and input to Customer Relationship Management data, ensuring all customer information is complete and kept up to date. Ensure Direct channels are fully utilized by the customer
- Take ownership for the reason for the customer visit to HSBC and deliver an effective solution.
- Work with the wider team to deliver the Branch RBWM Performance. measures and plan to support the multi channel customer journey.
- Deliver to published Service Level Agreements and customer standards.
- To work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered.
- Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role.
- Actively promote the use of direct channels to the customer.
- Ensuring that sales & operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc FIM, BIM and Credit Policy Manual appropriate lending guidelines.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in banking or financial products, not necessary to be in cards.
- Proven ability in building strong customer relationships in a multi-channel environment.
- Ability to analyse financial priorities and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs.
- A full understanding of HSBC’s Credit Policy and Lending Guidelines.
- A broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer needs.
- A full understanding of the needs of the mid-market customer segment in general.
- A full understanding of the referral processes.
- A full understanding of the Advance Proposition.
- Excellent relationship skills.
- Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service.
- Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines.
- A clear understanding of how value is created within the Premium segment, both for customers and the bank.
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified