Temporary Clerk (1.5 months) – Batu Pahat Branch HSBC
HSBC provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Temporary Clerk (1.5 months) – Batu Pahat Branch which will be placed in Batu Pahat
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:53:05 GMT
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management
leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise
and wealth management capabilities to deliver
a broad range of world-class retail banking
solutions to millions of customers. Driving
for growth in key markets around the world,
the business comprises areas such as retail
banking, wealth management, insurance and
asset management, with a focus on
customer-centric propositions and innovative
and efficient distribution channels that will
differentiate our customer experience and
deliver market leading retail banking and wealth
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our
Retail Banking and Wealth Management
team in the role of
- To handle internal / external customer enquiries, resolve customer problems and provide professional customer service;
- To handle maintenance and processing of routine daily/monthly activities (e.g. data entry, cheque clearing transactions, etc.;
- To manage and prepare monthly returns for submission in a timely and accurate manner;
- To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned;
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards. Implement and observe Group Compliance Policy;
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring;
- Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators;
- Ensure awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy;
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Section 4 of the Group Operations.
- Minimum SPM qualification, preferably with higher secondary/ STPM/ “A” Level/ Diploma/ Pre -U qualification;
- Must be computer-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially MS Word and Excel;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to communicate well (both written and spoken) in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- A good team player with the right attitude to be self-initiative, hardworking and adaptable to change;
- Must have excellent service attitude towards internal and external customers;
- Able to work under pressure.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified