Quantity Surveyor Infra Desa Johor Sdn Bhd
Infra Desa Johor Sdn Bhd provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Quantity Surveyor which will be placed in Johor Bahru
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Infra Desa Johor Sdn Bhd
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:52:30 GMT
QS in performance Based Contract- to assist in preparing the SOR (Schedule of Rate) and built up rate
- Degree/ Diploma in Quantity Surveying/ Civil Engineering/Building Surveyor
-Accountable for the effective management and control of materials for the Projects undertaken by the company in order to ensure that the objectives of cost effectiveness is achieved in accordance to the client requirement and the Companys overall goals.
- Manage effectively a team of Assistant Quantity Surveyors and ensure development of the team is of high integrity and quality.
- Direct and control a team of Assistant Quantity Surveyor activities which include coordination of all quotation work and material and stocks management, certification of quality of materials used and ensuring timely and accurate progress payments.
Interested candidate can apply via email to :
- Salary: RM 2 500 per month
- Job Type: Executive
- Experience Level:
- Category: Engineering | Construction
- Job Location:
- Application Deadline: 31 Oct 2014
- Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified