Education and Training Counselor Institut Latihan Kemahiran Malaysia, ILHAM
Institut Latihan Kemahiran Malaysia, ILHAM provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Education and Training Counselor which will be placed in Kota Kinabalu
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Institut Latihan Kemahiran Malaysia, ILHAM
Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:11:43 GMT
Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
1. Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
2. Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
3. Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, other counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral, academic, and other problems.
4. Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
5. Provide students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, trade and technical schools, and apprenticeship programs.
6. Evaluate individuals’ abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using tests, records, interviews, and professional sources.
7. Collaborate with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs.
8. Conduct follow-up interviews with counselees to determine if their needs have been met.
9. Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops, in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
10. Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
11. Plan and conduct orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences such as starting college.
12. Assess needs for assistance such as rehabilitation, financial aid, or additional vocational training, and refer clients to the appropriate services
13. Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
14. Compile and study occupational, educational, and economic information to assist counselees in determining and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.
15. Provide information for teachers and staff members involved in helping students or graduates identify and pursue employment opportunities
16. Plan and promote career and employment-related programs such as work-experience programs.
17. Refer qualified trainees to employers or employment services for job placement.
18. Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations, and academic contests.
19. Present information to individual, groups and organisation with regards to the course and training provided.
20. Required to achieved enrollment target set by the management.
1. SKM, SPM and Above
2. Experience in education industries is an advantage.
3. Valid driving licensee.
4. Willing to work long hour and under pressure.
5. No problem with working out of the station.
6. Preferably with own transportation.
Please email your resume to “email@example.com” for interview session. Remuneration is base on experience and number’s of student enrolled each month.
- Salary: RM 1 500 per month
- Job Type: Non-Executive
- Experience Level:
- Category: Education/Training
- Job Location:
- Application Deadline: 01 Jan 2015
- Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified