Deleum Berhad, We are a growing diversified Group of companies that has grown with customer service as our priority in the supply of specialist equipment and services to the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Power Generation Industries. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur with operating bases in Kemaman, Miri and Labuan. In line with our expansion program, we invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position that will be based in Kemaman, Terengganu:
Terengganu – Kemaman
- Work together with Safety Engineer/Coordinator to ensure all safety procedures are adhered.
- Identify persistent safety violators together with Safety Engineer and provide counseling/citations/warning letters on a timely basis.
- To carry out all tasks as per ISO process/procedures and to ensure procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To perform all tasks in accordance with QHSE policies and improve on areas requiring procedural changes and document it accordingly.
- Participate actively in Monthly and Daily Safety meetings and make effective contributions.
- Identify training needs for all staffs in Kemaman Base and work closely with Operations and proposed appropriate trainings required for review with GM prior to forward to KL/HR for approval, and ensure all mandatory training lists are updated at all time.
- Perform monthly audit on the warehouse and report any discrepancies in findings.
- Propose ongoing recommendations in streamlining the administrative operations in Kemaman.
- Inculcate good discipline in the work area and daily monitoring of late comers and advice GM of persistent violators.
- Responsible for all office administration and HR matters related to the day to day running of the Kemaman office/Base.
- Focal point for Finance Department i.e. Account Receivables, Account Payables. Ensure timely completion of all receivables/account payables on a monthly basis and interface closely with Accounts in KL on any outstanding issues and close out accordingly.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 6 years’ hands-on experience in a similar capacity
- Good analytical skills for trouble shooting and problem solving
- High initiative, self-starter and good follow through
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
- Computer literate
Interested candidates, who are looking for a rewarding career, are encouraged to apply. Please forward comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary, telephone contact and non-returnable recent passport-sized photograph to:
Human Resource Department
Deleum Berhad (715640-T)
No. 2, Jalan Bangsar Utama 9
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Only short listed candidates will be notified.