Jawatan Kosong TLDM
Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM) starts with the formation of the Tentera Laut Sukarelawan Simpanan Negeri Selat (TLSSNS) – Straits Settlement Naval Volunteer Reserve – which was established by the British colonial government in Malaya on 27 April 1934 in Singapore. TLSSNS established to assist the Royal Navy to defend the Malayan waters and volatility due to political developments in Asia where the Japanese Empire is expanding its power and influence.
When World War 2 broke out in Europe, TLSSNS has increased recruitment to strengthen the defense of Malaya as the assets of the Royal Navy’s European operations needed in the field. TLSSNS also been deployed for active service as a unit of Royal Navy Malay Section, or Malay Navy with a total strength of 400 members. This group was trained in a training camp HMS Pelandok. Malay Navy membership later increased to 1450 people when the war broke out in Southeast Asia.
PENGAMBILAN PERAJURIT MUDA TLDM SIRI 207/2012 BAGI NEGERI SABAH, SARAWAK DAN SEMENANJUNG MALAYSIA
Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM) invites youth to serve as a member country of primary RMN (other ranks) men and women in various fields of expertise and branches.
- a.Sijil of Education Malaysia or equivalent qualifications recognized by the government with distinction in Malay subjects, priority is given to candidates who obtain honors in Mathematics, Science and English at the examination level or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
- b.Sijil of Education Malaysia or equivalent qualifications recognized by the government and the Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 2 in various trades in question, or a qualification recognized by the government.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS
- a. Applicants are required to bring along the ORIGINAL certificates and documents. Identification Card (ID Card), Malaysian Citizenship Certificate (if available), Birth Certificate of the Applicant, Statement / Certificate of SPM / SPMV / MGS / PMR, School Leaving Certificate (completed Form 5), Certificate of Participation Sports / Society and other academic certificates.
- b. The applicant is also required to bring along a recent passport size photograph (photos will not be returned) and envelope size 16 cm x 23 cm self-addressed stamped RM1.00.
- c. Temporary Identification Card holders, admission to participate in ATM services suspended until the applicant has a U.S. card.
Any questions, please contact:
Markas Tentera Laut
Cawangan Pengurusan Perkhidmatan Sumber Manusia – Bantuan
Jalan Padang Tembak
50634 KUALA LUMPUR
(Untuk Perhatian: Sel Pengambilan LLP)
Telefon: 03 – 20713177/6925
Laman Web: www.navy.mil.my
Further information, please follow
Jawatan Kosong TLDM closing date 02 Julai 2012