Jawatan Kosong Toshiba
Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems Asia Sdn Bhd (TTDA), a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, is a leading Malaysian ISO 9001 certified company in engineering and manufacturing of power transmission & distribution (T&D) systems and related equipment. Its primary activities are in the manufacturing and marketing of medium voltage switchgear and vacuum circuit breakers for power systems and industrial systems. We also provide enegy control & automation systems, undertake engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects for T&D systems photovoltaic power generation and smart grid technologies.
We are driven by our basic commitment “COMMITTED TO PEOPLE, COMMITTED TO THE FUTURE”, As we embark on our expansion program, we seek innovative and results driven individuals to join us as :
Work Location : Sungai Buloh
- Carry out material planning for metal sheet fabrication as per the Monthly Planning Schedule to ensure meeting the volume, quality and delivery timeline set
- Handle the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) programming for metal sheet equipment to enable metal sheet fabrications are cost-efficiently carried out and meet the specifications set
- Carry out simple and basic maintenance on equipment used for fabrication to ensure they are in good and workable condition at all times
- Train staff to enhance their CNC programming ability to enable them to acquire the needed skill or enhance their capability in fabrication activities
- Provide support to factory maintenance activities such as factory buildiing maintenance and vehicle maintenance to ensure smooth factory operations
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or Manufacturing Technology or Metal Fabrication or Tools & Die or related field
- Minimum 8 years experience in Fabrication & Machining field. Knowledge in CNC machine, Turrent Pinch, Bending, Welding process & Geometrical dimensioning & tolerance
- Skills in AutoCAD, CAD CAM & G-code
- Able to set-up machine programming and design jigs & fixtures
How to apply?
please refer official source on following link below :