Jawatan Kosong InED UiTM
Institut Perkembangan Pendidikan (InED) embodied in September 2001. InED arrange four (4) learning programs at once namely Distance Learning (PJJ), Usahasama Education, Education and Pengajian Foreign Berterusan Campus (CSR). Current total of 29 programs offered by 14 CSR Fakulti fruit in Shah Alam and 10 Cawangan campus. The total number of students nearly 5000 people throughout Malaysia.
Berkelayakan candidates are required to fill in the following service:
1. Pembantu Pengawas Peperiksaan
1. Qualified candidates are required to fill the position on the appointment in accordance with the conditions as follows:
a) Citizens of Malaysia (Bumiputera)
b) Applicants must be aged 17 years and above but not exceeding 30 years on the date of application. Applicants who have not attained the age of 18 must obtain permission mother / father / guardian.
d) Priority will be given to the children of staff UiTM. Other family members or friends may also be considered. UiTM staff involved will be treated as an application, reference character.
e) The minimum qualifications at least completed Form 5 or a SPM or its equivalent.
f) UiTM students / former students of / Administration UiTM’s academic staff are not eligible.
g) The candidates should be committed to the job.
h) The UiTM may terminate the term of Assistant Supervisor at any time, if found in breach of ethics and regulations.
2. Designation – Part-time (according to the examination period starting from 27/06/2012 to 15/07/2012: including Saturday & Sunday)
3. Allowance Rate – RM4.00 per hour (7.30 am – 6.00 pm: not including breaks)
4. Candidates who are interested please get in www.ined.uitm.edu.my Application Form or at:
PUSAT PENGAJIAN IJAZAH
INSTITUT PERKEMBANGAN PENDIDIKAN (iNED)
DW2, INTEKMA RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER
40000 UiTM SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
(PN AZLINDA: 03-5522 5339/ EN MUHAMAD ASWAD : 03-5522 5238)
Further Information, please follow :
Application Form :
Jawatan Kosong InED UiTM closing date 25 Mei 2012