Jawatan Kosong Ipmuda Berhad
Ipmuda Berhad is an established public listed Company with strong foothold in the building materials, construction, engineering and manufacturing services. We are a leading distributor of ROSET KITCHENS AND WARDROBE SYSTEMS.
In line with our business expansion, we are seeking for suitably qualified, highly calibre individuals who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the following positions to be based in our subsidiary Company at Secflon 13, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum qualification of SPM /LCCI
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word & Excel is preferred.
- Preferably 1 – 2 years accounting experience.
- Pleasant personality with good working attitude.
- To produce conceptual creative design, construction drawing and documentations;
- Possess good communication and creative presentation skills;
- Well knowledgeable in both residential and commercial projects;
- Able to conceptualise and come out with new creative ideas;
- To cooperate and work closely with sales team in ensuring timely completion of projects and to assist Sales Designers where necessary;
- Minimum Diploma in Interior Design / Art / Architecture / Marketing or its equivalent.
- 2-3 years of working experience in kitchen and wardrobe industry.
- Computer literate with relevant knowledge in popular interior design softwares.
- Task oriented with good organization skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Those who are able to converse in Chinese dialects would have an added advantage.
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision as well as in a team.
- Must be willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holiday.
- Preferably those below the age of 40 years old.
- Possess valid driving license and willing to travel.
- To work closely as a team in achieving the given monthly target sales;
- To assist in marketing activities such as exhibitions, road show and etc.;
- To prepare draft drawing and cost estimation based on customer’s given layout plan;
- To prepare final drawing after completion of actual site measurement;
- To provide excellent after sales service support to the customers;
Contract Executive cum Quantity Surveyor
- To handle all matters related to QS duties including tendering (pre & post contract), estimation of cost and sources, quantity take off, site visit and liaise with design team.
- 2-3 years experience in Quantity Surveying;
- Possess sound knowledge of market rates, cost control and site valuation;
- Those with experience in Interior Design are encouraged to apply;
We offer competitive remuneration package, including scholarship for part time courses to the successful candidates. Please submit a comprehensive resume stating the position applied, location, recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) current and expected salaries to:
Jawatan Kosong Ipmuda Berhad Closing Date 16 Mac 2012