Jawatan Kosong IWK – This is the latest announcement of job information and Jawatan Kosong IWK terkini
We hope the latest update announcement admission, registration procedures, the formation and prediction of Jawatan Kosong IWK will be beneficial for you
Jawatan Kosong IWK
Indah Water Konsortium, a wholly-owned company of the Minister of Finance Incorporated, is Malaysia’s national sewerage company which has been entrusted with the task of developing and maintaining a modern and efficient sewerage system for all Malaysians.
In 1994, the Federal Government awarded the company the concession for nationwide sewerage services which prior to that, was under the responsibility of local authorities.
Since then, Indah Water has taken over the sewerage services from local authorities in all areas except the States of Kelantan, Sabah, Sarawak and the Majlis Perbandaran Johor Bahru.
A modern and efficient sewerage system is vital for the country so as to ensure that wastewater is treated before being discharged into our rivers. This will help preserve the country’s waste resources, protect public health and provide a cleaner and safer environment.
In June 2000, as testimony of the Government’s seriousness in ensuring that a proper and efficient sewerage system will be successfully put in place and maintained, the Government, through the Minister of Finance Incorporated, took over the entire equity in Indah Water from its previous private owners.
Indah Water is now well-positioned to undertake the vital task of ensuring that Malaysians today and in the future will be able to enjoy a clean and healthy environment through a proper and well-maintained sewerage system.
Join us as we embark on the journey to preserve the environment.
1. Manager – Technical Audit
- Planning, managing and performing operational audits based on a Risk Based Audit Methodology;
- Benchmark and evaluate business processes and identify opportunities for improvements;
- Participate in key project implementation or policy review on consultative basis;
- Discuss and agree audit findings and value-added recommendations with senior line management;
- Drafting/Reviewing audit reports and Audit Committee papers;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationship with management.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience with several years at supervisory level;
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge of utilities/engineering/construction industry or project management experience;
- Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good report writing and analytical skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia;
- Willing to travel on outstation assignments.
2. MANAGER -MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Plan, manage and coordinate the mechanical and electrical services for the Unit Office and to comply with performance and regulatory standards, and targeted level of service.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent; and
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field/industry.
3. MANAGER – NETWORK
- To plan, manage and implement the operation and maintenance of public sewer networks and to carry out responsive services for private sewer network; to meet the required performance standards and targeted level of service.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management or its equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ related working experience in water/wastewater industry;
- PC literate;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; pleasant personality; and
- Good written and spoken language in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Other Jobs Available at IWK :
- MANAGER – TREATMENT
- EXECUTIVE – TREATMENT
- EXECUTIVE – MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
- TEAM LEADER
- TECHNICIAN – PROJECT MANAGEMENT DEPT
- PROJECT MANAGER – PROJECT MANAGEMENT DEPT
and many more..
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume including qualifications, career history, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
General Manager – Human Resource
Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd (211763-P)
Level 3, Block J,
Pusat Bandar Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong IWK closing date 25 October 2012
That’s the information about Jawatan Kosong IWK that can be admin to inform, may be useful for those of you who need the information.