Jawatan Kosong KWSP
KWSP is a social security institutions established under the Laws of Malaysia, Employees Provident Fund Act 1991 (Act 452) which provides retirement benefits for members through management of their savings in an efficient and reliable. KWSP also provides a convenient system to ensure that employers meet their statutory and moral obligations they are to contribute to KWSP on behalf of their employees.
The EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND is seeking creative, innovative, technology savvy and result oriented Malaysians to fill up vacant position as follows:
1. CREATIVE DESIGNER
- Responsible for the development of e-Learning modules by creating layout and interface design.
- Produce the multimedia resources required for e-Learning modules, such as photography and image editing, audio recording and editing, and vector design.
- Coordinate and support in creative tasks for the department, such as promotional materials in print, web and video forms.
- Possess a Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government of Malaysia or the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Pass Malay Language including oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent which is recognised by the Government of Malaysia or the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Highly proficient in graphic and multimedia software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Flash.
- Great art sense in layout design and strong foundation in colour composition and typography.
- Basic knowledge of Flash Action scripting is a must.
- Basic skills in Video Editing tools such as Premiere and After Effects.
- Able to conceptualise and produce an idea from concept to production.
- Experience in developing e-Learning module using Adobe Captivate, Articulate and Camtasia.
- Experience in developing mobile applications.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail their resume to :
email@example.com before 9 AUGUST 2012.
All applications are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Applications are deemed UNSUCCESSFUL if there is no feedback from the KWSP 6 MONTHS after the closing date of advertisement.
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong KWSP Closing Date 09 Ogos 2012