Jawatan Kosong LHDN
The Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM) is one of the main revenue collecting agencies of the Ministry of Finance. The Department of Inland Revenue Malaysia became a board on March 1, 1996, and is now formally known as IRBM.
IRBM was established in accordance with the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia Act 1995 to give it more autonomy especially in financial and personnel management as well as to improve the quality and effectiveness of tax administration.
We are an organization of leading tax collector is looking for individuals who are professionals,
dynamic, creative and motivated to join our dedicated Management Team.
1. Pegawai Eksekutif (Perundangan) Gred 41
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree of Law who diiktiraf the kingdom of higher institutions of study or feasibility diiktiraf Tempatan commensurate with and accepted into the Peguam Bela and Peguam How the High Court of Malaya;
- Passed the End Peperiksaan Peguam (Bar Final Examination) and admitted as Bela and Peguam Peguam How the High Court of Malaya;
- Praiseworthy Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu (including Oral Exam passed) on the ranking of Malaysia or Sijil Lesson Name the victorious candidates meeting was called to attend graduation diiktiraf commensurate with the kingdom.
* All applicants must keep close track Malaysian national who was not less than 18 years in advertising cap era.
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong LHDN closing date 26 Jun 2012