Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN) is one of the main revenue collecting agencies of the Ministry of Finance. The Department of Inland Revenue Malaysia became a board on March 1, 1996, and is now formally known as IRBM.
LHDN was established in accordance with the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia Act 1995 to give it more autonomy especially in financial and personnel management as well as to improve the quality and effectiveness of tax administration.
We are an organization of leading tax collector is looking for individuals who are professionals, dynamic, creative and motivated to join our dedicated Management Team :
Penolong Pegawai Eksekutif (Teknologi Maklumat) Gred 31
- Body healthy and free of chronic disease.
- Competitive, assertive, critical thinking, dynamic and mature.
- Responsible, proactive, high-power initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a team, good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Skilled in ethnic languages ??such as Mandarin, Tamil and other languages ??is an advantage.
- Active in outdoor activities, especially in sports, martial arts and uniformed groups.
How to apply
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong LHDN closing date 31 Oktober 2012