Jawatan Kosong MAIJ
Majlis Agama Islam Johor was established in 1925 under the operation of Part IV, Chapter XV, Board Rules To Reign.
FUNCTION OF INITIAL
- To manage the affairs of religion
- To provide advice on the tradition of the King
- Provide education / education for the relatives of the Royal.
- Managing the welfare of the Muslim community
- Manage and administer the Fund and distribute Zakat & Fitr as recipients
- Manage and administer the Fund / Property treasury.
- Manage and administer the Fund as Trustee Endowments Endowments
Application is open to Malaysian citizens, especially to the people of Johor citizens who is qualified and not less than 18 years old on the closing date to fill vacancies at the Majlis Agama Islam Johor.
- Penolong Akauntan W27
- Pembantu Hal Ehwal Islam S17
- Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan) W17
- Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan Siswazah (Guru Tahfiz / Arab) DG41
- Pemandu Kenderaan R3
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong MAIJ Closing Date 24 Ogos 2012