Jawatan Kosong Majlis Klang
Penguasa Tempatan Klang was established in May 1890, then known as the Board of Health to administer the town of Klang Klang. Formal border fixed in 1895 while in 1926 the area was merged with the Port Swettenham and in December 1945 has been transformed into the Klang Municipal Board. Changes in the next administration occurs when the formation of the Klang Municipal Council in 1954. With this administrative system Klang developing rapidly until in 1971 when the Port Klang, Kapar and Meru have included the Klang District Council. With the Local Government Act 1976 (Act 171) and the compilation of all local authorities, Klang District Council has been raised to the status of the existing Klang Municipal Council (MPK) on January 1, 1977.
Applications are invited from eligible Malaysians over the age of 18 years on the closing date to apply for positions as follows. (Priority is given to the people of Sultan of Selangor Darul Ehsan).
1. Penolong Pegawai Tadbir N27
- a) Malaysian Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualification recognized by the government; or
- b) a diploma in public administration that is recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. (Starting salary at grade N27: P1 T5 RM1661.95) or;
- c) a diploma in property management that is recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. (Starting salary at grade N27: P1 T6 RM1737.15) and
- d) a credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay language (including oral examination) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
NOTE TO APPLICANT
- a) Application must be made in the form module (BP) Establishment Amendment 6/2010 which is available at the Human Resources Division, Klang Municipal Council and also with the MPK website at www.mpklang.gov.my.
- b) The application form must be completed and accompanied by their passports, copies of birth certificates, identification cards, school certificates, relevant academic qualifications (certificate / diploma / degree), transcripts of all semester examination results have been confirmed from the original;
- c) Government officials who are in service must submit application forms through their respective Head of Department in accordance with General Order Chapter ‘A’ and enclose along with an updated statement of service performance reports.
- d) Late applications received and does not comply with the conditions specified will not be considered and qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
- e) The applicants who have not received any response after 6 months from the date of the advertisement should consider their applications closed unsuccessful.
The application form duly completed must be sent to:
MAJLIS PERBANDARAN KLANG
BANGUNAN SULTAN ALAM SHAH
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
(u/p: Bahagian Sumber Manusia)
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Majlis Klang closing date 1 Jun 2012