Jawatan Kosong Maybank – This is the latest announcement of job information and Jawatan Kosong Maybank terkini
We hope the latest update announcement admission, registration procedures, the formation and prediction of Jawatan Kosong Maybank will be beneficial for you
Jawatan Kosong Maybank
Maybank was incorporated on 31 May 1960 and commenced operations on 12 September 1960. On 17 February 1962, the bank was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia).
Today, it is the largest financial services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
Jawatan Kosong Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) :
1. Workforce Planning Specialist
- Execute in-depth evaluation on resource requisition from respective project teams by providing ultimate approvals and alternate solutions that falls within the stipulated SLA
- Provide meaningful and accurate reports and statistics on workforce related in a timely manner and on ad-hoc basis
- Carry out complete Quality Assurance exercise on external as well as internal candidate so as to ensure quality candidates are hired that meet overall projects’ requirements and in the right timing
- Embark and mastering Workforce Planning projects such as resource profiling, utilisation gauging, resource productivity level measurement, project demand and resource supply tabulation, resource forecast exercise, and process improvement initiatives, and other workforce related projects.
- Work very closely and maintain good working relationship with internal stakeholders, including project teams and Recruitment team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Business Administration / Human Resources.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Words.
- Banking experience and exposure will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
2. Assistant Vice President, Group Corporate Secretarial, Corporate Legal & Services.
- Licensed secretaries, ICSA qualified professionals or holder of a Degree in Law with knowledge.
- Minimum 6 years experience in related fields i.e legal, corporate secretarial, compliance preferably in financial services industry.
- Able to work independently and meet various competing deadlines.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Good analytical and report writing skills i.e. ability to gather facts, analyze the findings with logical reasoning and to present the issues/facts/findings in a clear, logical and objective manner.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to interact with people at all levels.
3. Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia – Maybank
- Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M – Maybank) is one of Maybank Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility in support of the Government’s initiative to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates.
- Graduates selected for the SL1M – Maybank Programme will undergo an intensive 2 months residential soft skills training at Maybank Academy and a 6 months hands-on learning and on-the-job experience at the business units.
- Degree holder who is unemployed for at least 6 months since graduation or is underemployed.
- Degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 in Banking, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Applicants should be a Malaysian citizen.
- Applicants must be committed to continuous-learning and self improvement.
Another Jobs Available at Maybank:
- Auditor IT & Support Services, Audit
- Relationship Manager, Client Management, Merchant Business, Cards, Wealth & Payment
- Finance Analyst, Finance & Planning
- Relationship Officer, Corporate Banking
- Dep Project Mgr, Group Risk Reporting Project,Enterprise Risk Reporting,Group Governance & Assurance
- Executive, Service Support and Communications, Service Development, Service Quality
- Specialist, Contract Management, Information Technology
- Head, Research, Research & Knowledge Management, Group Risk Innovation, GCRM
- Assistant Manager, Market Risk, Risk Management, Finance and Business Operations & International
- Project Manager, Information Technology
- Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme (FSTEP) – by MAYBANK
- Mortgage Consultant – Federal Territory
- Enterprise Architect , Business Domain , Information Technology
- Maybank-Ernst & Young Management Associate Programme
- AVP, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance & Capital Management, Group Finance Office
- Validation Specialist – Credit Risk Model Validation, Risk Assurance & Surveillance
- Mortgage Consultant – Selangor/Negeri Sembilan
- Head, Retail/Non-Retail-Credit Reporting, Credit Risk Reporting & Analytics, Credit Risk Management
- Head, Operational Risk Policy & Standard, Operational Risk Framework & Policy, Ops Risk Mgmt
- Branch Manager, Community Distribution, Region Federal Territory
- Senior Executive, Product Development & Innovation, Cash Management
- Assistant Manager, Operational Risk, Risk Management, Finance and Business Operations
- Senior Executive/Executive, Emplacement, Asset Quality & Emplacement, Finance & Business Operations
- Global Maybank Apprentice Programme
- AMS Application Support
- Financial Executive/Consumer Sales Executive (FE/CSE) – Kuala Lumpur
- Senior Executive, Business Development, Payments, Cards , Wealth & Payments, CFS
- Executive, Usage & Loyalty, AMEX Business, Cards, Wealth & Payments
- Executive, Strategic Sales, Commercial Card, Cards, Wealth & Payments
- Assistant Branch Manager, Sales & Marketing (Federal Territory)
- Assistant Branch Manager, Sales & Marketing, Region Selangor/Negeri Sembilan
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Maybank closing date 30 November 2012
That’s the information about Jawatan Kosong Maybank that can be admin to inform, may be useful for those of you who need the information.