Overseas Manufacturing (Johor) Sdn Bhd, We are a Engineering & Construction company and we specialize in design engineering fabrication and construction of various types Storage Tanks, Spherical Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Pipelines and related facilities for the oil, gas and petrochemical industries in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and PRC. Majority of our projects are on an EPCC basis. We are a subsidiary company of a large public listed company providing integrated services to the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries in the region with offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, Middle East, China, UK and USA and New Zealand.
Tank & Pressure Vessel Engineer
Johor – Johor Bahru
- Review/implement project specification
- Review engineering for statutory submission and for construction
- Carry out basic and detailed engineering design including calculations/analysis
- Prepare material take-off for project procurement and bid proposals
- Coordinate with other disciplines on process requirements, design interference check and design changes
- Adhere to client and International Standards quality requirements
- Instruct and manage Designers in the course of work
- Provide technical assistance to construction team
- Adhere to drawing checking procedure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed in codes and standards such as API650. API652, EN14015, ASME Sect VIII, Div 1 or 2
- Computer literate on applications such as Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, PV Elite and Tank software
- Those with more experience can be considered for more senior position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- 8 Full-Time position(s) available.
Further information, please follow :