Project Delivery Manager
provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Project Delivery Manager which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Sun, 29 Mar 2015 11:29:53 GMT
A world recognised Oil & Gas company is looking for a high-calibre Project Delivery Manager to be based in Malaysia, in line with its strategic growth plans.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be part of the global transformation team to take accountability for successful delivery of projects while maintaining a high level of influencing, stakeholder management and coaching ability.
Key responsibilities include:
- collaborate with senior management and stakeholders to define project scope to support business goals
- develop detail project plans, including resources and participants needed, and timeline schedule to monitor project development from beginning to end
- identify and resolve issues raised with the project team, and oversee the implementation of corrective actions
- coach and motivate project team members and third party contractors – influence them to take positive actions and accountability
Deep understanding of core project management and continuous improvement methodologies and principles are crucial for this position.
Key requirements include:
- six sigma or PMP certified
- extensive project management experience – minimum 8 years
- proven records in driving change management or continuous improvement initiatives
- experience in managing virtual teams across multiple geographies
- excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels with strong commercial acumen and understanding of customer impacts
About the company
With a strong presence spanning over 80 countries and a long history of over 100 years, they are a member in the Fortune 500. This company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and is one of the market leaders in its line of services. Career progression opportunities in this company are outstanding and they are consistently regarded as one of the most exciting companies in the world to work for.
If you would like to apply for the role of Project Delivery Manager or find out more, please contact Kenneth Lee at Robert Walters on email@example.com or call +6032380 8715 quoting the reference 811160.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified