Research & Development Junior Assistant Avialite (KL / Kuala Terengganu) – Others
provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Research & Development Junior Assistant Avialite (KL / Kuala Terengganu) – Others which will be placed in Selangor
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Sun, 09 Nov 2014 11:56:43 GMT
Job Description: Understanding the basics of LED aviation lamp circuitry, and learn the production process of lamps. Assist in specific R&D projects on new product development as directed by R&D Engineer. Help in the creation of R&D supporting documents for quality & production process reference. Provide technical support and training on product technical specification to Production Staffs. Perform repetitive and non repetitive as well as routine and non-routine. Perform assigned operations necessary to support production & product development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All work related to research and product development.
- Read, follow and work with complex drawings, schematics and illustrations.
- Perform electronic assembly task ensuring the accuracy and quality of the products.
- Product testing, troubleshooting, diagnose & basic repair of printed circuit board.
- Operate sub-assembly test equipment.
- Liaise with production department to provide technical support, training & assistance.
- Other routine and non-routine duties assigned by R&D Engineer.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic circuit.
- Knowledge and understanding of circuit board.
- Able to do soldering (True hole) of PCB assemblies.
- Working knowledge of CAD softwares such as AutoCAD.
- Working knowledge of OpenOffice or Microsoft Office 2007 Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Willing to work as a team.
- With good and initiative attitude.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of organization and follow through.
- Problem solving skills.
- Independent, hardworking & fast response.
Seri Kembangan (KL) & Kuala Terengganu (Chendering)
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00pm
Saturday (Alternate) 8.30 to 12.30pm
RM1,800 to RM2,500 + OT
If interested,please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with email title \”R&D Junior Asssistant at Avialite\”.
Please for more information please call 016-2600783 for Ms Kate.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified