Jawatan Kosong SPA Perak
Negeri Perak is a state full of opportunities, gorgeous and beautiful. Bordered by a number of other states, Perak offers various benefits both in terms of economy, tourism, infrastructure and so on.
Silver State also known as Perak is the second largest state in Peninsular Malaysia (after NSW), with an area of ??21.000 sq. km. It is one of the states that make up the Federation of Malaya (Malaysia).
State of Perak covers an area of ??6.4% of the total area of ??Malaysia. Had the hot and humid weather throughout the year and the rate of temperature between 23.7 degrees to 33.2 degrees Celsius, and humidity and rainfall exceeds 82.3% at 3,218.00 mm per annum. Soluble hill is the most humid place in Malaysia with more than 5080 mm.
Nearly half of area covered by forests of Perak area of ??10.713 square kilometers of which 95.6% is the equatorial rainforests and the remaining 4.4% is the Mangrove Forest. Silver State also known as Lucky Earth, endowed with various gifts of God and attractions to be enjoyed by all ages.
Silver is divided into 10 districts of Batang Padang, Kinta, Magelang, Late, Mature and Over, Kerian, Manjung, Silver Lower, Middle and Upper Perak Perak. Major cities include Ipoh Perak, Kuala Kangsar, Taiping, Batu Gajah, Teluk Intan and Kampar.
Perak Sultan is the Head of the State Constitution. Under the state constitution, legislative power belongs to the Legislative Assembly. This House elect members of the House to form the Executive Council (EXCO).
EXCO, headed by the Chief Minister, holds executive power and policy making body is the state government. Chief Minister is appointed by the Sultan of the political party that won the most seats in the Legislative Assembly.
Jawatan Kosong Spa Perak
PEMOHON-PEMOHON ADALAH DIPELAWA DARIPADA WARGANEGARA MALAYSIA RAKYAT DYMM. PADUKA SERI SULTAN PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN YANG BERKELAYAKAN SAHAJA, LAYAK MEMOHON KEKOSONGAN JAWATAN DALAM PERKHIDMATAN AWAM NEGERI PERAK SEPERTI BERIKUT :-
Senarai Jawatan Kosong
- Pegawai Hal Ehwal Islam (Imam) – Gred. S41 (10 kekosongan) Tetap
- Penghulu – Gred.NP27 (25 kekosongan) Tetap
- Pembantu Pertanian – Gred.G17 (16 kekosongan) Tetap
- Pembantu Veterinar – Gred.G17 (8kekosongan) Tetap
- Renjer Hutan – Gred. G17 (5 kekosongan) Tetap
- Juruteknik Komputer – Gred.FT17 (2 kekosongan) Tetap
- Pembantu Hal Ehwal Islam –Gred.S17 (6 kekosongan) Tetap
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/ Operasi)-Gred.N17 (54 Kekosongan) Tetap
- Pembantu Tadbir (Kewangan)/ (30 kekosongan) Tetap
- Pembantu Akauntan – Gred.W17 Pengawas Hutan – Gred.G11 (29 kekosongan) Tetap
- Penghantar Notis – Gred.N3 (21 kekosongan) Tetap
- Pekerja Awam Khas – Gred.R3 (33 kekosongan) Tetap
- Pemandu Kenderaan – Gred.R3 (80 kekosongan) Tetap
More information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong spa open from 25 Mac 2012 until 09 April 2012