Jawatan Kosong SPAJ
Johor State Public Service Commission (SPAJ) was established by the Legal Services Commission, the State Government Number 4 Year 1959. Its establishment is subject to Article 144 (1) of the Federal Constitution. SPAJ is responsible for appointing authorities regarding the appointment, confirm, enter into the pension office, promote, exercise disciplinary control over members of the public service of the state of Johor.
Applications are invited to the Johor or Malaysian citizen who is qualified to fill following vacancies:
1. Pekerja Sambilan Harian (ICT)
Candidate for having let lantikan eligibility as follows: -
- Citizens of Malaysia;
- Aged not less than 18 years in the chronicle cap advertising agency;
- Lesson Sijil Malaysia and pass a subject or electrical or electronic technology such notice on the rankings or eligibility peperiksaan diiktiraf commensurate with the kingdom; or
- Lesson Sijil Malaysia Malaysia and Sijil proficiency in the areas related to the Phase 2 feasibility diiktiraf or commensurate with, or
- Lesson Sijil Malaysia Malaysia and Sijil Stage 3 Proficiency in related field or commensurate with diiktiraf feasibility; or
- Sijil in the field of technology or prosesan edict by the kingdom diiktiraf data polytechnics Tempatan than or equal to her graduation diiktiraf; or
- Sijil kejuruteraan in electronic (computer) that diiktiraf the kingdom than polytechnics or graduation diiktiraf Tempatan commensurate with it; and
- Praiseworthy Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Melayu (including pass an oral examination) on the ranking of Malaysia or Sijil Lessons diiktiraf graduation commensurate with the kingdom.
How to apply:
- Application for accreditation form SPAJ.03 let use that may be printed instead of Portal Rasmi Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Johor (SPAJ) – http://spaj.johordt.gov.my
- Perfect-accreditation form filled in accreditation forms included let current passport-sized pictures and also COPIES PHOTOSTAT Sijil Birth, Kad Introduction, Sijil LCE / SRP / PMR, Sijil MCE / SPM / SPMV, Sijil STP / STPM / Stam, Sijil Stop School, Diploma or Diploma along with a complete copy of the transcript each semester along with recognizing Matter Eligibility JPA and related service names listed in the top left corner of each cover letter. Desired candidates declare all existing eligibility during service rather invoke what is advertised. Eligibility is let filled in accreditation forms application. [Had the application is not included sepertimana terms of the above, our party will reject the request].
- Only candidates who berkelayakan Sahaja will be called for Interview. Sekirannya Answers applicant did not receive any after (3) three months from the application dihantar chronicle is considered as victorious.
- Please visit our Facebook & Twitter SPAJ to know the current status and issues during.
Completed application should be sent to :
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Johor,
Aras 3, Blok A, Bangunan Dato’ Abdul Rahman Andak,
79000 Nusajaya, Johor Darul Ta’zim.
Further information, please follow :
Application form :
Jawatan Kosong SPAJ closing date 19 Jun 2012