Jawatan Kosong SPAJ
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Negeri Johor (SPAJ) was established by the Legal Services Commission, the State Government Number 4 Year 1959. Its establishment is subject to Article 144 (1) of the Federal Constitution.
SPAJ is responsible for appointing authorities regarding the appointment, confirm, enter into the pension office, promote, exercise disciplinary control over members of the public service of the state of Johor.
People’s State of Johore and not less than 18 years on the closing date are invited to apply for the post as follows:
1. PEGAWAI TADBIR N41
Candidates for appointment should possess the following qualifications:
(1) Malaysian citizens
(2) Age not less than 18 years on the closing date of job;
(I) Bachelor’s Degree recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a recognized equivalent qualification (P1 Starting Salary RM 1,910.02), or
(Ii) honors degree recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a recognized equivalent qualification (P1 Starting Salary RM 2,114.43), or
(Iii) Bachelor of Law recognized by the government of institutions of higher learning or a recognized equivalent qualification (P1 Starting Salary RM 2,216.64; and
(3) Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay language (including oral examination) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and
(4) aged less than 54 years on the date of appointment.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applicants must use the original form SPAJ.01 that you can fill and print out the official portal SPAJ http://spaj.johordt.gov.my
2. Proper forms filled shall be accompanied recent passport size photograph and also PHOTOCOPY Birth Certificate, Identity Card, Certificate of Examination Results, Exam, Diploma or Degree with a complete copy of the transcript was admitted a certified copy (Group A – Group of the professional or Group B – Group Administrator) and entered the names of the post at the top left corner of each envelope. [Applications that do not comply with the conditions as above, will not be accepted and rejected).
3. Candidates are required to complete the Health Status and Consent Form (Appendix A) and shall be brought together while attending the Fitness Test.
4. Degree, which is used in this application must obtain recognition of qualifications in the Public Service Department (PSD) PSD interactive website http://www.interactive.jpa.gov.my/webinteraktif/frmMainIktiraf.asp and attaching the application form.
5. Government officers who are serving (Permanent and Contract) shall submit an application through the Head of Department and ensure that updates and statement of service performance reports are attached.
6. Only candidates who pass Fitness Test will be invited to sit for the examination into the scheme of the Administrative Officer. [If the applicant does not receive any response after (6) six months from the closing date is regarded as unsuccessful)
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam Johor,
Aras 3, Blok A, Bangunan Dato’ Abdul Rahman Andak,
79000 Nusajaya, Johor Darul Ta’zim.
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong SPAJ closing date 13 Julai 2012