Jawatan Kosong TNB
Powering the nation for over a decade, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the largest electricity utility company in Malaysia with estimated RM74.1 billion worth of assets. Committed to providing service excellence, our Company is listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia and employs approximately 30,000 staff to serve a customer base of over seven million in Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. Today, TNB continues to lead the effort in fostering economic growth & social development in the country.
We are now looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
1. Executive (Security) – Corporate Service Division
The successful incumbents will:
- Manage and administer all planning and policies implementation and security management that are directed by Security Services & Intelligence Department related to administration, movement, operation, investigation, asset security, protection, risk management, relationship, training, welfare and personnel’s developments
- Supervise all related matters to administration such as record and documentation, periodic reports and meetings related to security management
- Coordinate operations related to patrol and security checks
- Investigate internal and external investigation cases as per directives from Security Services & Intelligence Department
- Possess a good Diploma from any field except Engineering with CGPA 3.00 or Second Class Upper and above and certified by Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA).
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in security management.
- SPM/SPMV with credits in Bahasa Melayu, English and Mathematics.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong TNB closing date 28 Jun 2012