Jawatan Kosong UM
University of Malaya is a public research university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the oldest university in Malaysia. In post-nominals the university’s name is currently abbreviated as UM and Malaya during the pre-independence period. The University was founded in 1949 as a public-funded tertiary institution. Today, it has more than 2,500 faculty members of various expertise. In 2012, UM was granted autonomy status by the Ministry of Higher Education.
University of Malaya would like to invite suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the position of:
1. Principal/ Manager TADIKUM
Applications are invited from CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA IS QUALIFIED TO FILL VACANCIES FOR PRINCIPALS / MANAGERS TADIKUM, University of.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education; or
- Diploma in a related field recognized by the government from local higher learning institution or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto: and
- Working experience of at least 5 years in any kindergarten / TASKA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning the curriculum and the needs of a comprehensive teaching.
- Manage the implementation and operation activities TADIKUM.
- Plan & manage the budget and expenditure provided by the University.
- Managing the human resource needs.
- Plan and manage the promotion of recruitment and registration process.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, safety, maintenance work and the environment TADIKUM premises.
- Prepare a report on current activities and the financial and annual basis.
HOW TO APPLY
The applicant shall send the latest resume to:
Ketua Penolong Pendaftar
Bahagian Sumber Manusia
(u.p.: Puan Putri Harlinda Ibrahim)
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong UM closing date 25 Jun 2012