Jawatan Kosong UNISEL
Unisel was established on 24 August 1999 by the Malaysian Government.
For the first intake, 265 students registered. The population has increased to about 14,000 students over 10 years.
Unisel derives its name from its focus on industry-driven programmes.
Unisel provides an education system which has extensive synergistic links with the industry and community in developing new innovative activities and research, and development work.
- To be a renowned university that nurtures professionals and scholars with high moral and ethical values
- Unisel is committed to provide excellent and conducive learning environment to develop competent, upright and ethical professionals & scholars
Applications are invited from Malaysian citizens who are qualified to fulfill the following positions:
- Pembantu Tadbir (N17)
- Pemandus Bas (PSV)/ Pemandu (R6)
- Juruteknik (J17)
Pembantu Tadbir (N17)
- Malaysia Certificate of Education or a qualification recognized by the government.
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay language (including oral examination) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
- 5 credits in the subjects taken.
- Candidates with experience in the field of clerical / operations is paramount.
Pemandus Bas (PSV)/ Pemandu (R6)
- End Primary 6 government aided primary schools.
- Have a driving license issued in respect of Class D/E/E1/E2/F/G/H/I by Road Transport Department (RTD) (except for driving license on probation (P)).
- GDL has a driving license and PSV buses.
- Ability to drive, operate and maintain motor vehicles covered by the scheme in respect of this service.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia very well.
- Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil recognized by the government from local polytechnics or recognized equivalent qualification.
- Pass in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay language (including oral examination) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
- Candidates with experience in the field of civil development is a priority.
- Interested applicants should include a resume current and relevant certificates. Application forms can be downloaded from official website Unisel http://www.unisel.edu.my (click on the link below)
- Subject (title) of the email is in accordance with this position. Example: Administrative Assistant (N17)
- Email application to email address Personnel Unit, Office of Administration & Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications can also be sent directly to the address stated.
- Job status is a CONTRACT.
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong UNISEL closing date 31 Mei 2012