Jawatan Kosong USM
Established as the second university in the country in 1969, University Sains Malaysia (USM) was first known as the University of Penang, before the University’s Act came into effect on 4th October 1971.
The university has been developing and expanding since its inception, which started with the enrolment of 57 science based students. Now, USM offers courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels to approximately 20,000 students. USM has also become a well-known university locally and internationally.
Qualified Malaysian citizens are invited to apply for Paramedical training and be determined by the University as well as fill positions at the Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia.
1. JURURAWAT PERGIGIAN PELATIH ( WANITA SAHAJA )
- Citizens of Malaysia and
- Age not exceeding 28 years and
- yet berkahwin
- Malaysia has a lesson or Sijil diiktiraf feasibility commensurate with the royal
- Pass Bahasa Malaysia (including graduate Oral Exam) in lesson Sijil ranked Malaysia or graduation diiktiraf commensurate with the royal
- Graduated with a praiseworthy in Science subjects and English language and pass in two other subjects rated Sijil Lessons Malaysia
- Sihat fizikal and mental as well as not having disability that makes it not fit for duty after graduation exercises
How to apply:
- Application for accreditation form may be down loaded from the web page www.usm.my
- Petition who complete need to be filled before or on Jun 12, 2012 and need to be dihantar continue to into address: -
Unit Pengurusan Sumber Manusia
Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia
Jalan Raja Perempuan Zainab II
16150 Kubang Kerian
Kelantan Darul Naim
Any inquiries and bookings please contact the 09-7673042 (Puan Wan Syarifah Aini), 09-7673051 (Encik Mohd Sabri) dan 09-7673056 ( Cik Ezai Azuira )
Further information, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong USM closing date 12 Jun 2012