Jawatan Kosong UPM – This is the latest announcement of job information and Jawatan Kosong UPM terkini
We hope the latest update announcement admission, registration procedures, the formation and prediction of Jawatan Kosong UPM will be beneficial for you
Jawatan Kosong UPM
University Putra Malaysia – UPM was formely known as Universiti Pertanian Malaysia. UPM is one of Malaysia’s premier universities with a long-established reputation for excellence in teaching and research. As one of the nation’s five leading research universities (RU), UPM is highly committed to the discovery of knowledge and offers only the finest of learning experience to those who choose to make UPM the higher learning institution of their choice. UPM is a leading research intensive public university in central Peninsular Malaysia and only 15 minutes from Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. UPM is strategically located within the Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC), a Malaysian Government designated zone designed to propel Malaysia into the information and knowledge era.
The origins of Universiti Putra Malaysia can be traced to the School of Agriculture, which was officially established on 21 May 1931 by John Scott, an administrative officer of the Straits Settlements. The school was located on a 22-acre land in Serdang. The School offered two programmes then, namely a three-year diploma programme and a one-year certificate course. By 1941, the School succeeded in training 321 officers – 155 obtained the diploma and 166 the certificate. On 23 June 1947, the school was declared the College of Agriculture Malaya by Sir Edward Gent, the Governor of the Malayan Union. In 1948, it was proposed that this college be upgraded to a university. The proposal, however, was shelved with the declaration of the Emergency in the middle of the same year. In 1960, the Faculty of Agriculture at the University of Malaya was established, and on 1 January 1962 a statute was approved to appoint the Council of the College of Agriculture Malaya as an authoritative body of the University of Malaya. In conjunction with the growing importance of the agricultural sector in the country’s economy, the role of the college became prominent. Hence, the government allocated RM7.9 million to carry out development under the First Malaysian Plan (1966-1970). The allocation received was spent on increasing students’ intake, building lecture halls, extending areas for college development, adding more science laboratories and recruiting more staff. Tun Abdul Razak Hussein, the Prime Minister then, when officiating extended buildings in the college on 31 March 1969, envisioned an agricultural university which would offer degree courses. This vision was finally realized with the founding of University Pertanian Malaysia.
Fakulti Sains dan Teknologi Makanan Universiti Putra Malaysia :
1. Penolong Pegawai Penyediaan Makanan Gred C27
1. Candidates for appointment should possess the following qualifications: -
(a) Diploma in culinary arts management recognized by the government of the institutions of higher education or a qualification recognized him.
2. Candidates for appointment must have a grade in the subject of English in Malaysia SPM or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
3. Candidates must obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.0 and above for the current semester exam results to apply
4. Candidates must be aged less than 35 years on the date of appointment.
5. Candidates must have skills in food preparation and food asia west and willing to work overtime and flexible work according to time.
2. Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) Gred N17
a) Citizens of Malaysia
b) Not less than 18 years on the closing date.
c) Certificate of Education (SPM) or equivalent qualification recognized by the government.
d) Credit in Bahasa Malaysia / Malay (including a pass in oral test) at the Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM) or equivalent qualification recognized by the government and credit in four (4) other relevant subjects at SPM.
e) Candidates must have experience in Business Management will be given preference.
How to apply
Applications should be made on Job Application Form that can be downloaded on the website hhtp :// reg.upm.edu.my or can be found at:
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN SUMBER
FAKULTI SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI MAKANAN
UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA
43400 UPM SERDANG
- (i) The application is not fully completed or received late or not according to the rules applied can cause the application will not be entertained.
- (ii) Only the candidates selected in the screening will be called for an interview is recommended.
- (iii) Applicants who do not receive any reply within three (3) months from the closing date is not considered successful.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong UPM closing date 29 Oktober 2012 & 02 November 2012
That’s the information about Jawatan Kosong UPM that can be admin to inform, may be useful for those of you who need the information.