Kerja Kosong UniKL – Universiti Kuala Lumpur is presently a leading technical university in the country operating from eight campuses nationwide. As part of our expansion plan, we invite suitably qualified candidates to be part of our team.
Jawatan Kosong Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) :
- Able to prepare detailed technical specifications and costings for technical equipment and facilities.
- Able to prepare detailed costing and cost estimates for quotations/ tenders.
- Can provide basis for negotiations and fit to be a member in supporting the negotiation committee.
- Able to lead the maintenance team.
- Possess Bachelor’s Engineering/Technical degree from a recognised university with minimum 5 years experience.
- Knowledge in ISO and IT is an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge to assist technical committee in various technical evaluation in quotation/tender processes.
- Familiar with procurement process for project management and maintenance and repairs especially involving Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor (PKK) and finance ministry registration.
- High level of integrity.
- Candidates above 35 years of age are encouraged to apply.
We offer you competitive a remuneration package as well as careeradvancement opportunities.
If you have the desire to be part of anestablished team, we invite you to write-in, enclosing a detailedresume stating current and expected salaries together with apassport-sized photograph and contact telephone number before 23 December 2012 to the address below:
Human Capital Management Department
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 27, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 KUALA LUMPUR
OR email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR INTERVIEW.
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Kerja Kosong UniKL closing date 23 Disember 2012