Analyst Programmer Kolej Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
Kolej Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Analyst Programmer which will be placed in Kuala Lumpur
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Kolej Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 19:34:33 GMT
MANAGEMENT / ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS
Based at Kuala Lumpur Campus
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, designing, development, testing and maintenance of the institution website and web applications.
- Candidate should possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree. Preferable with 1-2 years’ working experience in website design and development of web applications.
- Knowledgeable with MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle database.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
The University College offers a wide range of benefits including leave and medical.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in with curriculum vitae, contact telephone number, e-mail address and a passport-sized photo (n.r) to:
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College
Division of Human Resource
53300 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-41450123 ext 257/306
CLOSING DATE: 7 February 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• Candidate must have solid understanding of web application development process from user interface to relational database structures. Creative in designing with Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified