Construction Manager Langkawi Cemerlang Resort Sdn Bhd
Langkawi Cemerlang Resort Sdn Bhd provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Construction Manager which will be placed in Kuala Muda
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Langkawi Cemerlang Resort Sdn Bhd
Fri, 05 Dec 2014 07:47:19 GMT
To lead and manage the project from inception to completion of construction to ensure on time project delivery. Oversee and monitor construction of project in operations, cost management, key personnel staffing, quality work, and project schedule.
Organzie and coordinate meeting with site staff, subcontractors NSCs and on health and safety
Prepare works programme and progress reports and updating works programms
Liaise with clients, consultants, and authorities on issues relating to the project
– 5 years of construction line under project management experience, preferably with portfolio in
residential and commercial project
– Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Construction or Equivalent
– Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Possess positive attitude and strong initiative
– Well disciplined and able to work under pressure
– Attractive remuneration package
Must willing to travel to different sites Langkawi, Penang, Bagan Serai, Sungai Petani
Job Type: Executive
Application Deadline: 31 Jan 2015
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified