Driver ( Runway Sweeper) Malaysia Airports Holdings
Malaysia Airports Holdings provide terms, conditions and specifications of the Job as Driver ( Runway Sweeper) which will be placed in Sepang
Below are the complete of requirements, job specifications, schedule of interviews and addresses and contact (email or phone number) of The Company.
Malaysia Airports Holdings
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:55:20 GMT
1st CLASS OPPORTUNITIES FROM THE WORLD’S BEST AIRPORT
Malaysia Airports is an established public-listed company primarily involved in the management, operation and maintenance as well as provision of airport related services to the majority of airports in Malaysia with KLIA being the flagship. As a dominant player with high ambition, we understand that it is the cumulative knowledge, expertise and talents of our people, which will lead us to future success. As such, we place great emphasis on our human capital to meet the challenges and demands of the present and future environment.
- Able to drive with care and efficient
- Ensure vehicles are in good condition at all time
- Ensure apron, taxiway and runway is free from Foreign Object Debris (FOD) for safe flight operations with regular cleaning using sweeper
- Assist trolley handlers when required especially during peak period
- Ensure safe and smooth flight operations
- PMR with pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematics
- Possess valid Driving License Class D, E and GDL (PSV is an added advantage)
- Experience in driving bus and lorry is an advantage
- Committed and able to work with minimum supervision
Open for Malaysian Citizen only.
Please be reminded that only online application will be entertained.
Applications should reach us no later than 17 November 2014
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If You interested and meet the requirements please submit your application immedietly :
To submit your application by online, click on the link labeled with Apply Click Here or Apply This Job at the bottom of this Job vacancy information. Hopefully you get your dream Job….!
- Kindly note that applying to this job also means that your application will be forwarded to employers with similar job vacancies available.
- If you do not wish for your resume to be forwarded to other employers, please do not apply to this job vacancy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified